Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tornadoes

You know before I moved over here to Kansas, I knew they had tornadoes (I've seen Dorothy and the Wizard), but I always thought it was just every once in a while or something... Nope. They've had Hundreds of Tornadoes this year alone!!!

Isn't it funny how different we understand something once we've been there and fully experienced it?

I wonder how many of us base our understanding of God off the words we hear rather than the life we experience?? How many of us fully move into the life of a Christian??

Cause I remember hearing ABOUT hearing God's voice, but never fully understood it till I really heard it--because I submitted to some things. I remember hearing ABOUT peace within, but never fully knew it or understood it till I really got God in my life and He really brought peace. I remember seeing OTHERS worship in spirit and truth, but never felt much till I really bought in...

What are you missing?? Come to Kansas, experience the weather!! Come to God... experience His peace!!

No comments: